February 2021 Virtual Town Talk
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 @ 6:30 pm
- Meet Mike Marsh, Executive Director Baden Street Settlement
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Lisa Y. Harris, Primary Care Physician and VP Medical Affairs for Excellus, teaches us about the COVID Vaccine
- Hear about our latest renovations
- Town Talent with Lee Harris
Miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2021 a las 6:30 p.m.
- Conozca a Mike Marsh, Director Ejecutivo de Baden Street Settlement
- Oradora principal: Dra. Lisa Y. Harris, médica de atención primaria y VP de asuntos médicos de Excellus, nos enseña sobre la vacuna COVID
- Escuche nuestras recientes renovaciones
- Talento de la Ciudad con Lee Harris
Dr. Harris is currently a Primary Care Physician and the Vice President of Medical Affairs for the Commercial Line of Business at Excellus BlueCross and BlueShield. She is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a Certified Physician Executive through the American Association of Physician Leaders. Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Dr. Harris has been in clinical practice since 1995. She continues to practice geriatrics in Rochester, NY. Dr. Harris attended the Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, G.A. and completed a combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics residency at Wayne State University in Detroit, M.I. Dr. Harris is a past president of the Southern Tier district of the American College of Physicians. She has served on numerous boards in the Rochester and Southern Tier community in addition to extensive involvement in medical education. In her spare time, she enjoys time with family, sewing and a variety of outdoor activities.