August 2021 Town Talk
Please join us on Wednesday, August 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm for our monthly Town Talk. This month, we will be focusing on Baden Street Settlement’s very own Emergency & Family Assistance program, along with FoodLink’s Emergency Food System; Past, Present, and Future.
The EFA has been serving the community and moving residents to self-sufficiency every year. We resolve immediate needs for food, clothing, rent/mortgage, transportation, vital records, advocacy and ultimately identifies steps to avoid a repeat crisis. Our goal is to help reach self-sufficiency for those in need.
Our Keynote Speaker for FoodLink will be Mr. Mitch Gruber, the Chief Partnerships and Strategy Officer there.
Keynote Speaker: Mitch Gruber
Mitch Gruber is the Chief Partnerships and Strategy Officer at Foodlink
- Program Highlight: Emergency and Family Assistance (EFA)
- Town Talent: Ms. Dolores Rodriguez cooking skills
Orador principal: Mitch Gruber
Director de Alianzas y Estrategias de Foodlink
- Programa a Destacar: Departamento de Emergencias y Asistencia a las Familias.
- Talento de Baden: Habilidades culinarias de la Sra. Dolores.
- Member of the Rochester City Council
- Holds a Ph.D. in history from the University of Rochester, where he studied the history of food retail in urban America.
- Miembro del Ayuntamiento de Rochester
- Cuenta con un Ph. D. en Historia en la Universidad de Rochester, donde estudio la historia de la venta de comida al menudeo en la América urbana.